The Charametrics assessment tool is used to assess the character strengths of people and understand how their unique character strengths contribute to a team culture and/or job role based on set of aspirational/target values, virtues or character qualities.
The assessment tool can also be used to demonstrate the collective character strengths of a team of people in comparison to a culture aspirational set of values.
Charametrics reporting provides the following in every report:
- Identifies the leading 3 Character Strengths and associated Archetypes from a Professional, Social and Spiritual perspective
- Highlights and describes the Character Archetype of the 3 leading character strengths that includes the qualities, the challenge and the thriving state of each Archetype
- Insight into the current phases of Character Evolution
- Insight into the 3 most Preferred Ways of Being Valued
- Insight into Life and Culture Needs Preference
- Highlights unique Character Strengths against a global average
- Insights about how Character Strengths are utilised in a team environment
- Identifies the alignment of Character Strengths compared to a specific job role or organisational culture
Charametrics can be used for the following scenarios:
- Performance coaching
- Team building and connection workshops
- Highlight collective strengths of a team compared to culture aspirations
- Conflict resolution coaching
- Relationship coaching
- Leadership and Project Management
- Recruitment for culture and role fit selection process
- Recruitment interviewing insights to form questions
- Custom profiling of high performance success attributes to any role or function
Contact us to discuss your needs and customise your solution.
Download a sample report here.